SKIP – for aggregate lifting
The transmission for all SKIPs is performed by means of efficient planetary gearboxes whose inlet can be chosen if in line or perpendicular to the axis of the drum in order to reduce, when useful, the transversal encumbrance at height of the application.
TRANSMISSION AND DRUM SUPPORTS
SLOW ROPE ALARM
POSITION SWITCHES AND WIRING
- End of stroke down to reach the loading position;
- Bucket passage control station before and after bottom loading;
- Bucket waiting before unloading;
- Bucket stopped upstroke for unloading in the mixer;
- N.2 Bucket emergencies in ascent due to failure of unloading stop operation;
- N.2 Slack rope alarm.